Yes, Project Transformation is that low-cost reading-boost summer camp you heard about from your school and read about in the newspaper!! Sign your child(ren) up as soon as you can, as space is limited. Send an email to rachel
Project Transformation is a national program with two sites in Southwest Washington: In Orchards, at Orchards United Methodist Church, and in downtown Vancouver, at Vancouver First United Methodist Church. Learn more about Project Transformation from your child’s teacher or go online to see more about the program itself.
Here are the basics:
- Program runs M-Th from (approx) 9am to (approx) 3pm. Times are not finalized.
- Parents/guardians will need to arrange transportation.
- Lunch and snacks for the children are provided.
- Children from Kindergarten to 5th grade who qualify for free and reduced school lunches have priority enrollment.
- Cost is minimal.
- Registration link: https://projecttransformation.org/pacific-northwest/participant-summer-registration/
Call or email for more information.
For volunteers–can you volunteer to read to kids? Volunteer readers and high school volunteer helpers are essential!
- Contact us for more information.
- Read an hour a day, once or more times a week. Or, when you can!
- Register to be a volunteer: http://transformation.org/pacific-northwest/get-involved/volunteer